Joseph R. Cavallaro - PUBLICATIONS
here for a complete list of hyperlinked publications in HTML
All publications have been posted to the Rice University digital
If you are looking for a particular publication, and are
not able to find it in the repository, please write to me (at
and I will try to send you a copy.
- K. Amiri, J. R. Cavallaro, J. Lilleberg, "Cooperative Partial
Using MIMO Relays," IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, pp.
Volume 59, Number 10, (October 2011).
- M. Myllyla, J. R. Cavallaro, M. Juntti, "Architecture Design and
of the Increasing Radius - List Sphere Detector Algorithm," IEEE
Transactions on VLSI
Systems, pp. 895-899, Volume 19, Number 5, (May 2011).
- Y. Sun, J. R. Cavallaro, "A Flexible LDPC/Turbo Decoder
Journal of Signal Processing Systems, pp 1-16, Volume 64, Number 1,
- J. Ketonen, M. Juntti, J. R. Cavallaro, "Performance -
complexity Comparison of
Receivers for a LTE MIMO - OFDM System," IEEE Transactions on Signal
Processing, pp. 3360-3372,
Volume 58, Number 6, (June 2010).
- P. Radosavljevic, Y. Guo, and J. R. Cavallaro,
"Probabilistically Bounded Soft Sphere
Detection for MIMO - OFDM Receivers: Algorithm and System
Architecture," IEEE Journal on
Selected Areas in Communications, pp. 1318-1330, Volume 27, Number.
8, (October 2009).
- Y. Sun, J. R. Cavallaro, "High-Throughput Soft-Output MIMO
Detector Based on Path-Preserving Trellis-Search Algorithm," IEEE Transactions on VLSI Systems, (On-Line May 2011).
- M. Wu, Y. Sun, S. Gupta, J. R. Cavallaro "Implementation of a High Throughput Soft MIMO Detector on GPU," Springer Journal of Signal Processing Systems, pp.123-136, Volume 64, Number 1, (2011).
- K. Amiri, J. R. Cavallaro, C. Dick, R. Rao, "A High Throughput Configurable SDR Detector for Multi-user MIMO Wireless Systems", Springer Journal of Signal Processing Systems, Special Issue on Signal Processing for Software Defined Radio Handsets, pp. 233-245, Volume 62, Number 2, (February 2011).
- Y. Sun, J. R. Cavallaro, "High Throughput VLSI Architecture for Soft-Output MIMO Detection Based on a Greedy Graph Algorithm", 2009 ACM/IEEE Great Lakes Symposium on VLSI, (Best Student Paper Award), (May 2009).
- Y. Sun, J. R. Cavallaro, "A Low Power 1-Gbps Reconfigurable LDPC Decoder Design for Multiple 4G Wireless Standards," IEEE International SoC Conference (SOCC'08), Newport Beach, CA, (September 2008), Best Paper Award.