Office: 2117 Duncan Hall
Phone: (713) 348-3776
Fax: (713) 348-5686
ECE Dept., MS 380,
6100 South Main
Rice University, Houston, TX 77005
Email: jingpushi at yahoo dot com
Jingpu Shi is a graduate student at Rice
University in the Electrical and Computer
Engineering Department. He received his B.S. from the
University of Electronic Science and
Technology of China in EE and his M.S. from The Ohio State University
in ECE. He is
a member of the
Rice Networks Group and is
advised by Dr. Edward W. Knightly.
- J. Shi, "Origins and Solutions of Proportional Unfairness in IEEE 802.11
Multi-hopWireless Networks, " Ph.D. Thesis, Rice University, Houston, TX,
December 2007. (pdf)
- J. Shi, O. Gurewitz, V. Mancuso, J. Camp and E.
Knightly,"Measurement and Modeling of the Origins of Starvation in
Congestion Controlled Mesh Networks," in Proceedings of Infocom'08,
Phoenix, AZ, April, 2008.
- L. E. Li, R. Alimi, R. Ramjee, J. Shi, Y. Sun, H. Viswanathan, and Y. R.
Yang, "Superposition Coding for Wireless Mesh Networks," in
Proceedings of ACM MobiCom'07 (4-pages), Montreal, September.
- J. Shi, T. Salonidis, and E. Knightly, "Starvation Mitigation Through
Multi-Channel Coordination in CSMA Multi-hop Wireless Networks," in
Proceedings of ACM MobiHoc'06, Florence, Italy, May 2006.(pdf)
- M. Garetto, J. Shi, and E. Knightly, "Modeling Media Access in Embedded
Two-Flow Topologies of Multi-hop Wireless Networks," in
Proceedings of ACM MobiCom'05, Cologne, Germany, August 2005.(pdf)