I am a wireless networking researcher with a concentration in the development of novel, Cross-Layer, Multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) techniques. My current focus is the exploration of UHF-band MU-MIMO systems. Because my research is based on the implementation of these types of systems, I also specialize in Software-Defined Radio (SDR) development with the WARP SDR in conjunction with VUUM's WURC daughtercard.
For more relevant information, please visit the links above and to the right.
- Rural Areas May Soon Get High-Speed WiFi Over Unused TV Bands GIZMODO September 10, 2014
- Wireless For Miles, By Leveraging Unused UHF TV Spectrum Science 2.0 September 10, 2014
- Rice Researchers Unveil Multiuser, Multiantenna TX Scheme for UHF Spectrum AZO Sensors September 10, 2014
- Rice wireless experts tap unused TV spectrum Rice University News September 9, 2014
- How to feed data-hungry mobile devices? Use more antennas Rice University News August 23, 2012
- STROBE technology could change the nature of wireless network security K2I Institute for Information Technology March 28, 2012