Publications The most recent versions of the papers are posted here. There may be slight differences with submitted versions
· Communication Processors (July 2005)
· Reconfigurable stream processors for wireless base-stations (October 2003)
· DSP architectural considerations for optimal baseband processing (August 2002)
Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works, must be obtained from the IEEE.
Data Parallel DSPs, Invited Lecture, National University of Malaysia, Bangi, Malaysia, May 2005
Flexible wireless communication architectures
- Stanford University, July 2003
- Sandbridge Technologies, Inc. July 2003
- Faculty Candidate seminar, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX April 2003 [Talk slides]
- Faculty Candidate seminar, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY March 2003 [Talk slides]
SWAPs: Re-thinking mobile and base-station architectures
- Texas Instruments, Dallas, TX March 2003 [Talk slides]
A programmable baseband processor design for software defined radios
- 45th IEEE International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, Tulsa, OK. August 2002 [Talk slides]
DSP architectural considerations for optimal
- TI Developers Conference, Houston, TX. August 2002. [Talk slides]
A programmable communications processor for future wireless systems
- Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai (IIT-B), India July 2002
- Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai (IIT-M), India July 2002
.Summer Internship Experience [Talk slides]
- ECE Department Industrial Affliates Meeting - Rice University, Houston, TX, October 2001.
On-line arithmetic for detection in digital
communication receivers', [Talk slides]
- 15 th IEEE International Symposium on Computer Arithmetic, Vail, CO, June 2001.
A bit streaming pipelined multiuser detector for wireless communication
- IEEE International Conference on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), Sydney, Australia., May 2001.
Task partitioning wireless base-station receiver algorithms on multiple DSPs
- International Conference on Signal Processing Applications and Technology (ICSPAT), Dallas, TX, October 2000.
Efficient VLSI architectures for baseband signal processing in wireless
base-station receivers [Talk slides]
- 12th IEEE International Conference on Application-specific Systems, Architectures and Processors (ASAP), Boston, MA July 2000
DSPs for future wireless base-stations [Talk slides]
- TI Leadership University Workshop, Texas Instruments, Dallas, TX May 2000
Arithmetic acceleration techniques for wireless communication receivers
- 33rd Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers, Asilomar, CA, October 1999.
Implementation of channel estimation and multiuser detection algorithms for
W-CDMA on DSPs',
-TI DSPS Fest Educators Conference, Houston, TX. August 1999.[Talk slides]
Presentations to researchers from Texas Instruments and Nokia, 1999-2002
Annual poster presentations at the Industrial Affiliates meeting, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Rice University. 1998-2001